Connecting Ohio's Academic Experts with Business and Industry
Ohio's universities have a wealth of faculty researchers, equipment/instruments, laboratories, technologies and other resources available to businesses across Ohio and the globe. The Ohio Information Exchange (OIEx) connects you to those resources by consolidating information from multiple universities into a powerful centralized web portal.
Find experts who can help you solve challenges and capitalize on opportunities - from research partnerships, intellectual property and technology licensing, to business development and even student internships. You can also find the facilities, equipment and instrumentation you may need to conduct your own R&D.
Questions? Contact us! We'll connect you with the resources you need.
Features of OIEx
- Free, robust searching
- Mobile-friendly experience
- Filtered content through custom expertise tags, institution, etc.
- Directories (experts, equipment)
- Faculty research areas, publications and links to social media
- Information about equipment technologies, instrumentation
- University patent information
- Connect directly with faculty experts or contact our Industry Liaison Team to assist your inquiries.